It’s time for our annual review of one of the most popular credit repair services out there. In this article we are going to cover one of the big credit repair companies: Creditrepair.com.
Improving your credit scores is no easy feat, and if you’ve been working diligently on it for quite some time now, slowly paying off your debt with the highest interest rates but still not seeing solid results reflecting, then it’s probably time to get some help.
Things To Consider Before Hiring CreditRepair.com
When it comes to these kinds of things, the important question to ask is: What type of help can you expect in return?
Credit repair companies, after all, are not wizards armed with wands that can magically wave all your credit woes away. They work in a formulated system that will assess your current standing, focus on your negative items, and then, possibly get them removed.
- Removing negative items from your credit report will take some time. It won’t automatically show you results within a week of getting their services, or even within a month. The truth is, it will take a few months before your credit report starts showing some improvement.
- They will focus on fixing the mistakes done by lenders and credit bureaus. The lending system isn’t perfect; they do commit errors from time to time, which is where credit repair services, such as CreditRepair.com, are hired to intervene.
- Each credit repair company is unique and no two credit reports are the same. With this in mind, you can’t expect the same results that your friend got by working with a different company—or even the same service!
- You can perform all these work on your own.
If you’re the type of person who finds it tiresome to accomplish the paperwork required, to go back and forth and perform what seems like an endless game of catch with lenders and credit bureaus.
All just to point out and get those negative items removed, or if you simply don’t have the time to do all that and more, then a credit repair service like creditrepair.com can surely help you out.
Getting To Know Their Credit Repair Process
The copyright of the website lists 2012 to 2017 at the time of writing this review, so it would be safe to assume that they started back in 2012.
With seven years of experience backing them up, CreditRepair.com has a reliable credit repair process that can help you in cleaning up your credit to improve your credit scores.
However, what sets them apart from others is their long-term vision. They even go as far as saying that they’re here to “rewrite your financial history”.
The company aims to help you make financial decisions and changes that can help turn your life around and attain your future goals. This means that you would have to work with them in order to make significant changes on your financial habits as well.
Features And Benefits
Having a bad credit score can significantly affect the quality of your life. It can prevent you from getting a new car, hinder you from applying for new house loan, or even keep you from landing your dream job.
It’s as if companies view your credibility based on those three credit score numbers, which, if we’re being honest, are marred with the mistakes of the past.
Now, it’s time to break free of those chains and change your financial future for the better with the help of credit repair services. These companies are here to rewrite your credit history, erase erroneous items, and significantly improve your credit score.
- Three-step process is very easy to understand.
- Creditrepair.com has an entire library of helpful articles. Whether you sign up for their services or not, their informative blog will still help you gain some valuable insight on finances.
- They’ll help you with more than just credit repair.
- They won’t be able to provide you a specific timeline of progress. Since each case is unique, there’s no guarantee how long it will take them to work on your case. Their past clients have achieved as much as a 40-point gain in just four months.
Still taking your time to determine whether CreditRepair.com can help you out or not? No problem; there’s no rush. You will be pleased to learn, though, that they offer a personalized credit consultation, a report summary, and a game plan at absolutely no charge.
Personal Online Dashboard
Since your financial future is literally at stake, it is a good thing that they will provide you with a dashboard that will list down all the updates, dates, and upcoming tasks in a single online space.
This will help you keep track of where they are right now when it comes to your credit repair progress (or if they’re actually doing anything) with an action timeline, credit score grades, transaction history, and more.
- Score Tracker and Analysis. The company will also provide you with a detailed report and analysis of your credit score every month. This is yet another effective way that they can help you keep an eye on what they’re doing and what’s actually happening with your account.
- 24/7 TransUnion Notifications. Aside from the details on your dashboard and the score tracker and analysis, CreditRepair.com will also send you your TransUnion credit report updates via SMS and email.
These alerts will contain vital information and advice on how these items affect your credit score. This means that you don’t actually have to go online in order to view updates. The company will be the ones to reach out to you.
Another thing that we personally like about these notifications is that they are easily customizable. What this means is that you can ask to be notified only for updates that you deem relevant to you.
- Mobile App: Aside from accessing your account through your personal computer, their services also come with a mobile app that you can download so that you can check on your dashboard and updates using your portable digital devices, even while on the go.
- Financial Literacy Library: This is probably our most favorite feature since the information and techniques that they are willing to share alone can already make a significant change in viewing finances as a whole. In fact, you can access all these materials for free, even as a non-member, if you visit their Education Portal.
Some of the topics that they have available in their library include:
- Debt Solutions
- Credit Improvement
- Identity Theft
Stellar Customer Support Service
Honestly, all of their features are already handed to you on a silver platter. Any information that you will ever need is available in just a few clicks, or they will be included in the regular notifications and monthly reports.
If you still have any concerns or queries beyond that, CreditRepair.com has a stellar reputation in providing one of the best customer support services in the industry. Their professionals are more than happy to assist you with your queries.
- Hassle-free Cancellation. Unlike most other companies, CreditRepair.com’s commitment runs on a monthly basis, making it easy for their clients to cancel their services at any time.
- Monthly Guarantee. In connection with the previous benefit, their services also come with a guarantee. This guarantee states that they will only charge you for the month that they have successfully completed their work on—nothing more, nothing less.
- Solid Partnerships. Finally, you will be glad to know that CreditRepair.com is in partnership with the most reputable financial and credit-related companies out there, such as Lending Tree, BadCredit.org, and Bankrate, to name a few. Having these big names in the industry backing them up is a good reflection on the company’s credibility.
How Much Does Creditrepair.com Cost?
How much you end up paying for Creditrepair.com depends on the service tier you choose.
They have three tiers of service, and each one charges a monthly fee. Here are the tiers.
If you want to learn more about their past clients’ stories, they have video testimonials on the company’s YouTube page.
What Do Their Past Clients Have to Say About Them?
While the company doesn’t present any guarantee on what results they can specifically give you, maybe their past clients can provide us with an idea.
Hence, we have scoured the internet and have sifted through various portals to see what people have to say about them.
How Does CreditRepair.com Compare to Other Credit Repair Companies?
Each of us has different needs and preferences. That being said, you might want to look at other options too. Here are two other credit repair companies that you might want to check out as well—Lexington Law and Reliant Credit Repair.
Creditrepair.com or Lexington Law
Lexington Law is a law firm that also offers credit repair services. Obviously, their main catch is that your credit report will be handled by lawyers, no less. Much like CreditRepair.com, they will also help you remove negative items in your credit report.
To take it a step further, they can also help you with the legal side of things, such as sending out cease and desist letters to lenders and credit bureaus who are still sending abusive debt collectors on your way.
Another feature that we like about Lexington Law is their flexible membership packages. Unlike CreditRepair.com, Lexington Law offers three different packages that range from $89.95 to $129.95 per month.
Feel free to check out their services if you want to learn more about their features and benefits.
Creditrepair.com vs Lexington Law
$99.95 per month
$89.95 to $129.95 per month
Score Analysis and Tracker
Reliant Credit Repair
To gain more insight, let’s compare CreditRepair.com with one more company—Reliant Credit Repair.
Unlike CreditRepair.com, Reliant Credit Repair offers a wider variety of packages for you to choose from.
They offer five packages, to be exact.
In addition to these packages, they also provide other financial products in order to improve their members’ financial freedom and purchasing power.
CreditRepair.com vs. Reliant Credit Repair
Reliant Credit Repair
$99.95 per month
$69.95 to $99.95 per month. However, aside from their monthly plans, they also offer per-deletion options.
Score Analysis and Tracker
Just via email.
Creditrepair.com Review: Final Thoughts
CreditRepair.com can help you get rid of the items weighing your credit score down by working closely with lenders and credit bureaus. Not only that, but they also have a vast educational archive full of helpful information that will help you realize that financial literacy can be as easy as ABC.
With your credit score improved and with this new-found knowledge, they can surely give you the tools you need to attain a brighter financial future. You can start working with them today by calling the number at the top of this article.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How Long Does Creditrepair.com?
There is no set time that creditrepair.com or any credit repair service can promise your credit report will be “fixed”.
All credit history and reports are different. They are apart of your financial fingerprint, uniquely designed bt your personal finances.
Creditrepair.com does state “Simple things, such as inaccuracies like name misspellings, incorrect account balances, and duplicate or aging accounts can be removed within months”
Does Creditrepair.com Really Work?
Yes, creditrepair.com works and it’s a legitimately good company. They have a proven track record that extends over many years. You can give them a call, it's safe and free. The free call it worth it.
How Does Creditrepair.com Work?
- Check: Once you sign up they check your credit report. Your representative gathers information to then build a plan of attack.
- Challenge: They communicate with creditors and the credit bureaus to combat any in inconsistencies or inaccuracies
- Change: You stay connected as your case progresses. There are updates every 30 days.
So, if you were wondering: What does creditrepair.com do? Each step is taken to evaluate your credit, check for inaccuracies and attack issues. It’s a process that will be repeated multiple times while you are with Creditrepair.com
- CreditRepair.com’s three-step process is very easy to understand. There are a lot of credit repair companies out there with very complex strategies. Sometimes, we even think that they’re probably keeping their techniques a secret—yes, even to you! Fortunately, that’s not the case with CreditRepair.com.
- CreditRepair.com has an entire library of helpful articles. Whether you sign up for their services or not, their informative blog will still help you gain some valuable insight on finances.
- They’ll help you with more than just credit repair. As what we have mentioned above, CreditRepiar.com also offers other services beyond credit repair, which involves improving your financial literacy.